[Moore Manufacturing, LLC]
Last Updated: 05/10/2019
We pledge to respect your privacy, to be transparent about our data practices, to keep your data safe, to never sell your personal data, to let you decide how your information is shared, and to only collect data that helps us improve our products and services.
The Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, gender, age, birth date, address) to us when choosing to participate in various activities on our website.
- Cookies Information: When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use our website, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way We Use Information
- Any personal information or data that you voluntarily disclose or direct us to share with others becomes available to such others and can be collected and used by others.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us through our website to operate, maintain, and provide to you the services, features and functionality of our website, and products you order through the website.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages, except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes in the Service or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of our website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
When We Disclose Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your prior consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We will disclose your data to those you direct us to disclose your information.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- We also reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our website, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users or others.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through our website, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services or products to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information at any time by visiting your account profile page.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Links to Third Party Websites
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information through our website from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our website at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Special Note to International Users
In the Event of Our Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Do Not Track
We do not track our Users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such websites, visit your web browser to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.